FROM THE EDITOR
Discover Britain is an award-winning glossy magazine aimed at affluent overseas readers (and a growing number of UK residents) who want to read about the best in British travel, heritage, & culture.
Our readers look to us for travel inspiration, and they love to hear about the people doing extraordinary things in the world of British tourism, be they food and drink producers, ground-breaking hotels, or exciting new travel routes.
With exclusive behind-the-scenes access at stately homes and major institutions, we tell our nation’s history through a contemporary lens, and our exclusive interviews give a voice to some of Britain’s everyday heroes, continuing our traditions today.
Discover Britain is the perfect travel companion for anyone wanting to celebrate and experience the best of Britain right now.
Discover Britain has a healthy British readership and a strong international subscriber base in North America, Australia and beyond. The magazine speaks directly to the educated, well-travelled Anglophile with a lust for knowledge and distinctly British experiences.
Our audience of passionate travel enthusiasts utilise each issue of Discover Britain to plan their perfect itineraries for this year and beyond. They are also eager to engage with interests such as gardening, gourmet food and culture from a British perspective, as they seek out the latest British products, produce and memorabilia.
- 6 UK editions; 6 North American editions
- 140,000 Print Readership
- 20,000 Print Subscribers
- 60,000 Digital Reach
- 21,000 Email Subscribers
- Circulation of over 30,000 copies per issue
- Strategically promoted at leading newsstands including WHSmith High Street and Travel stores and Barnes & Noble and Books-A-Million stores in the US
- Independent newsagents in the UK and overseas
- A regular stream of distribution flows through the country’s finest hotels, guesthouses, and other upmarket retail outlets
- Discover Britain has been handpicked to appear on bespoke media libraries available at 500 prime locations, including almost every four-star and five-star hotel in London
- Additional distribution at key events across the UK throughout the year
- We are delighted to work with key partners within the travel industry to create high-quality content that brings a product or service to life in a way that truly resonates with our readership. Please contact us directly to discuss bespoke creative solutions.
For more information about advertising opportunities, please contact
Catherine Chapman · GROUP SALES DIRECTOR
+44 (0)20 7349 3709 · email@example.com
Daisy Welch · ADVERTISING MANAGER
+44 (0)20 7349 3735 · firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa Arancio · SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
+44 (0)20 7349 3735 · email@example.com
ADVERTISING Jubilee House, 2 Jubilee Place, London SW3 3TQ Tel 020 7349 3700