Media pack 2023
FROM THE EDITOR
The English Home has been a much-loved magazine on international newsstands for over 20 years. A specialist interiors magazine, it continually delights its loyal readership – an affluent and discerning audience with quintessentially English taste.
More readers than ever before are aligned with our key editorial pillars: English style, quality design, craftsmanship, sustainability and provenance. To this end, they have become increasingly loyal to The English Home, with annual subscribers making up 71% of all subscribers and a 40% increase in visitors to theenglishhome.co.uk. The brand has enhanced its position in the marketplace with an increasing number of events, talks, retail promotions and a popular podcast.
Much more than a magazine, The English Home facilitates lasting connections between its readers and the premium and luxury brands who engage with them. Collaborations with authoritative names in interior design and intelligent, in-depth content arms our readers with the confidence to make important buying decisions for the home, from bespoke four-poster beds to elegant kitchens, beautiful bathrooms and classic orangeries. For more than two decades The English Home has been a trusted resource; a reassuring, warm voice celebrating timeless English style.
• 12 UK editions; 6 North American editions
• 77,350 Total Circulation (ABC Jan-Dec 2021)
• 53,207 Subscribers (ABC Jan-Dec 2021)
• 250,000 Print Readership
• 136,000 Digital Reach
For six consecutive years, The English Home has increased its circulation, outperforming many other similar titles. The English Home magazine boasts the second-highest number of subscribers in the Home Interests category and its international circulation is close to double that of its nearest competitor. The English Home sells more copies overseas than House & Garden, Homes & Gardens and World of Interiors combined.
The English Home’s considered editorial is tailored to homeowners and design professionals.
Our readers are:
- More engaged than ever before, with longer-term annual subscribers making up 71% of all subscribers
- Predominantly AB, female, aged 45+
- Long-term homeowners, who have decorated several properties
- Classified as ‘high affluence’ shoppers*
- Loyal to the title, with repeat purchases higher than for other home interest titles*
Promoting your brand through our omni-channel offering – across print, digital and social – offers a truly effective and intergrated approach.
• UK/International edition (print & digital)
• North American edition (print & digital)
• Glossy annual Interior Design publication
• Digital monthly newsletters
• Monthly podcast
We are delighted to work with key partners within the industry to create high-quality content that brings a product or service to life in a way that truly resonates with our readership. Please contact us directly to discuss bespoke creative solutions.
• Strategically promoted at leading newsstands including Waitrose & Partners, M&S, WHSmith, Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Booths
• Select independent newsagents in targeted postcodes, including Harrods
• Targeted distribution to BIID (British Institute of Interior Design), SBID (Society of British and International Design), KLC School of Design and Inchbald School of Design
• Major shows, events and venues including Decorex, Design Centre Chelsea Harbour and RHS Chelsea Flower Show
• Five-star hotels in London and luxury destinations throughout the UK
ADVERTISING RATE CARD
The English Home provides the perfect vehicle to promote high-quality, premium and luxury brands, products and services to a very affluent and discerning audience. Promoting your brand through our omni-channel offering – across print, digital and social – offers a truly effective and integrated approach.
Our comprehensive website is a deep dive across the industry: Inspiration, Rooms, Interviews, Buyer’s Guides, Offers, Directories, Colours, Patterns, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Interior Designers, Gardens. Inspirational and user-friendly, it provides our loyal audience with room-by-room decorating advice, interviews with top interior designers, behind-the-scenes insights and invaluable market guides.
All advertisement bookings are subject to Chelsea Magazine Company’s standard terms and conditions. Final copy is required on the ad copy deadline. Cancellations must be made in writing at least eight weeks prior to publication. All advertisements are subject to VAT at the standard rate. A discount of 10% is available to PPA-approved agencies. Production charges for alteration and setting may apply.
WEBSITE We offer an integrated omni-channel solution through our website, social media and e-marketing platforms. www.theenglishhome.co.uk
- 35,000 Monthly average unique users
- 60,000 Monthly average page views
- Email database – 14,000 UK subscribers
Group Sales Director
020 7349 3709
020 7349 3749
Group Account Director
020 7349 3733
Senior Sales Executive
020 7349 3712